Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Benefit Hervana Blusher

I know this has been out for a while now, and you've probably read a load of reviews on it, but I really wanted to give my views on this too.


Now, until the day I bought this blusher, I had never bought any high end products. To get this I had saved up all of my Boots points, so really it didn't feel like I was spending £23.50 on a blusher, which is a lot in my opinion, but it's just so pretty.



The colours in it are so gorgeous and light, with a lovely mix of  lilac, pink, orange and cream tones blending together to make a amazing light pink colour. 


The blusher comes with a nice angled mini blush brush, however I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush (yes, I'm still obsessed with Real Techniques.) The box, which I love, also contains a mini mirror, making it easy for blush to be applied on the go. 


I also need to say that this blusher smells a-mazing. I cannot begin to describe it, but it is so sweet and lovely, I remember the lady saying something about Tulips maybe? Anyway, it's lovely. 


(So hard to photograph, these were the best I could get, but it looks better in person.)


Would I be happy with this product if I had 'bought' it? I don't know, I love this colour, I've been wearing it every day since, and having that gorgeous packaging in my collection ceartainly adds a smile to my face (I feel so fickle saying that,) but I want more lasting power from it. Thinking about it now though, I really love this colour, (so subtle and pretty) and probably would, as I will miss it when it runs out.

Have you tried this blusher? What do you think?

Laura xoxo



12 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, the only word I can think of to describe it is an "innocent" pink :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often find with Benefit products that I love the colour but they don't last long enough. I never know if they're a good purchase or not. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My one complaint is that it doesn't last long enough :( I love the colour and smell soo much though haha.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a lovely product - the colour is so pretty! I have to admit though...I've never worn a blusher or bronzer! I'm scared of looking too red :S

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo you should deffo try this one then, it's so pink, I don't think you could look red :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful! I've been wanting to try a Benefit blush for ages but the prices scare me! :p x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I saved for ages with my Boots Point's haha.

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. It's stunning! I always try to save my boots points for something amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purposefully buy everything from Boots just to get points haha.
      It's like my baby haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Blusher is difficult to photograph isn't it! Looks pretty good, and would quite like to try this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So difficult :( It's really good, you should ask at a counter for a swatch :)


      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.