Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Saturday 3 March 2012

Make-Up Storage

Next year, my final year of university, I have decided to move back home and drive the 40 minute commute to uni. Mainly due to the fact that I'm really not enjoying were I live right now and much prefer being at home. Anyway I thought I would would show you how I store my make-up at my uni room (I'm in a house now so this isn't uni accommodation) and then I will do another when I'm properly back at home.


I'm trying to use up all my perfumes and have got three at uni, and three at home, so I can use them alternately. Here is Rhianna's Perfume, Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy and Calvin Klein Euphoria. I like to store my brushes in this mug, and my Real Techniques ones in the case. I also like to keep a compact mirror out to do my eye liner.


I then have another mug (which I got on my trip to New Zealand) it contains mascaras, eye-liners and concealers. Also on this top bit I have my day moisturiser, anti-bacterial gel, my shine control (not visible) and my Lush Lipscrub/Carmex Lip Balm.



I've separated these drawers into different categories. The top drawer contains foundations, powders and primers. The second drawer contains all of my eye-shadows. The third has bronzers and highlighters in it. And finally all of my lipsticks and glosses. I got these drawers from Asda.



Finally this is wear I keep all my hair care products and make-up removers. I got this class stand from Asda, but I don't know where the cupcake chopping board is from as it was a gift.

I hope you found this interesting. I love looking at how people store their make-up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

How do you store your make-up?

Laura xoxo

18 comments:

  1. I need to get some of these storage boxes in my life. Before my boyfriend leaves me cause of all the crap I have taking up all the space in our bedroom! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think they are around the five pound mark from Asda :) They come in different sizes too :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I store my make up...badly. It is all over the place at the moment. Need to get some storagey things when work calms down a little xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used to just have it all in a box, so much easier this way :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I need to find a way to store my makeup as well. It`s all over the place and I can never find what I`m looking for.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's so helpful. I hate not being able to find what I'm looking for.

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ive got 2 lots of those storage boxes coz they are so handy for storing make up in :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i spot real techniques! REALLY WANT SOME!!! x x x

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing :)
      Get down to Boots :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh my god, I literally fit all my make up in one fairly small bag...I have a lot of catching up to do!
    Clever use of space! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to shove it all in a box, then I got too much :/ haha.
      Thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Wow I'm so jealous of how much make up you have! Loving the divided up drawers, I can't wait for when I finish uni and can keep all my make up in one place! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get kind of obsessive haha.
      They're really useful.

      Laura xoxo

      Delete
  8. Your so organised :-) it's put me to shame ha ha

    The Fashion Skeleton!

    Pleas follow & I'll follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i super love reading organization posts!! wow i find that makeup is definitely easier to organize than hair care/styling products. u seem to have done such a wonderful job though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too, I think it's my inner OCD monster that does it haha.
      Oh I know, hair stuff is just so big and bulky.
      Thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.