Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 1 March 2012

No.17 All About The Sass

In my Natalie Portman inspired look this week I used a new lipstick my No.17 All About The Sass. I've never used any lipstick other than Rimmel prior to this (why I don't know?) I must say I'm really impressed. This is a lovely hot pinky colour which is build-able, smooth on the lips and lasts a good couple of hours.



Top with Flash, Bottom Without


Again top with Flash bottom without.
Left is a heavy swatch and the right is a light one.


Top without flash, bottom with.

Although this isn't a colour I would usually go for I really like it. I think it's just the right amount of pink without it being barbie-esque and the application is so good.

You can get this from Boots and is in the No.17 Supreme Shine range.

Have you tried any of these lipsticks?

Laura xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour. I'm the same - i always seem to buy rimmel lipsticks and no other brands!

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know, Rimmel are just so affordable and do a great range of colours :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete
  2. The 17 lipsticks are (surprisingly) good! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, who'd a thunk?
      Who need MAC? Haha.

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.