Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 29 July 2012

What I Wore this Week

Hello, I hope all you British people have been enjoying the sun this week, it has a made a jolly nice change hasn't it! Let's hope it will keep us going over the next 11 months of rain and misery. And if you aren't from the UK, I hope you've had a fantastic week too.



Monday:
I spent Monday trying to work on my stupid Summer essay, and to be honest didn't get very far. I'm going to have to do more on it next week. But this meant, I didn't get dressed until I had a shower around three, then just put clean PJ's on! I'm a classy lady!

Tuesday: Day: Kimono: Primark // Vest: New Look // Shorts: Asda // Shoes: Miss Selfridge
              Night: Skirt & Vest: Asda // Scarf: New Look
In the day on Tuesday, I took a couple of blog pictures in the morning, then spent the rest of the day chilling in the sun, alongside a quick trip to Asda where I picked up this skirt which I wore to a meal in the evening! I love it! It is so comfortable.

Wednesday: Vest: New Look // Skirt: Asda // Shoes: Miss Selfridge // Scarf: Dorothy Perkins
On Wednesday I took my nan from NZ shopping, which was lovely. I also spent a little time with my baby sister, which always brightens up the day. I decided to wear my skirt again, as I really love it!!

Thursday: Cardigan: New Look // Dress: Asda // Shoes: Primark
I appear to have worn a lot of Asda this week, this dress is over a year old, but I love how well it goes with the cardigan my nan bought me on Wednesday. I really like this outfit, and think I will be wearing it a lot more. I spent the day looking after my sister as my step-mom had to get her hair cut. Her hairdresser asked if I was her nanny!!! Everyone else thought I was her mom, lovely!!!

Friday: Top: George at Asda // Shoes: Primark
Nearly a week went past were I didn't wear my leggings, but as I was volunteering at the library, and had to get up early, they were so easy to grab and put on.

Saturday: Top: Warehouse // Flip Flops: Ripcurl
Ahh, the skirt returns. In case you can't tell, once I like an item of clothing, I wear it, a lot!!! The morning consisted of the usual grandparent visit, followed my lunch then Asda. The evening was a tan, paint nails, and prep evening.

Sunday: See this post!

So today is my sisters Christening, well I tell I lie as I am writing this yesterday, which for me is today (how very weird,) as I didn't want to rush this post. Hopefully the sun will stay out, and my fake tan won't run, 'cause let's face it, that would be a crisis, no? I also thought I would add a picture of what I'm giving my sister as a present. I borrowed the idea from Louise, and I'm rather impressed with how it turned out, although I have changed the picture of me, as the sun made me very orange. Nice!!!

I hope you all have lovely weeks!

Laura xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Super cute outfits!
    Hope you are having a lovely Sunday! :)
    Ellie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt :) Have a great time at the christening :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the outfits, this is a good idea, I may just have to take it from you ;D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's mine ;) Looking forward to reading :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love love love that asda skirt too! Really suits you :) the dress is really pretty too :)
    Have a wonderful time at the christening, and cute gift idea! I hope the rain holds off for you :)
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Dorothy Perkins scarf! Hasn't the weather been amazing - long may it last!

    -Alice
    shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how girly your thursday outfit is! that's my style. it's real comfy :) on a night out, your tuesday outfit is perfect. for a shopping day, your friday outfit will be awesome. i love it!

    join me on my link up, flashback tuesdays! know more on my first week here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html

    love,
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love every outfit you wore this week! My favourite is Tuesday night! Have fun at your sisters Christening and I love the present you're giving your sister! :)

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what a lovely gift hun!
    Lovely outfits, you should do a week with all skirts/dresses ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't think it is possible!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfits that you have put together here hun x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely!
    i like the Wednesday look most ♥

    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.