Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Wednesday Pamper


Not only is Wednesday the middle of the week, it also sees the end to my uni week. I really hate my Wednesday lecture, it terrifies me, and by the end of the day, I just want to curl up in bed and relax, enter my Wednesday pamper night. (and I totally realise I'm very lucky that these are the only worries on my mind, but if you are looking for something in-depth, you're probably on the wrong blog, and I'm probably on the wrong course.)


After I've washed all the make-up off of my face, I start by taking my REN Micro Polish Cleanser and give my face a good scrub. It is really good at removing dead skin cells, and buffing away any dryness. I would be cautious of this product if you have dry or sensitive skin, as it is very harsh, and I was left with sunburnt-esque skin after my first use.

I then like to follow with a mask, as every pamper session needs a mask. It is currently this REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask or any mask that isn't harsh on the skin. Since preparing this post, I may have purchased the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, which is amazing after this scrub!


After removing my mask, I then spritz my face with my nspa Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist. I then slather on some Hydraluron, which I still haven't made my mind on, but it hasn't had any negative effects to my skin, I'm hoping it's a prevention product, which we all know is better than a cure.

Then, because I've given my skin a good buffing, I then like to apply a serum or oil of some kind, at the moment it's this Omega 3 Night Repair Serum from REN, which I love, and I am definitely purchasing the full size. I then like to follow with a good night cream, which is at the moment REN's Revitalising Night Cream. I don't know if I'd repurchase this, as I think there are cheaper night creams out there that are just as good. But it is a good night cream.

So there you have it, my little mid-week pamper. What is yours?

Laura xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Haha, the top bit made me laugh. Viva la English students!
    Your pamper is much more detailed than mine. I just take off my make up and stick on a standard mud mask, this is possibly why I don't feel very relaxed?! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really shouldn't be an English student haha!
      Haha, we need a relaxing girly pamper night!!!! YEAH?

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a mid week pamper, I only ever treat myself to one occasionally, it'd be nice to have something to look forward to after a long uni day :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I sit and day dream about taking my make-up off, that is how sad my life is haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love pamper nights! Ive been loving the REN night serum too but can't get past the warm play-doh smell haha! I literally cant breathe after I put it on but its a lovely product! Damn my sensitive nose haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I think it smells nice, fruity almost haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Its so lovely to give ourselves a good pamper several times a week. I am really curious about REN products. Cant wait to place an order soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your Wednesday pamper! I might have to design one for myself, double physics then double English... yuck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I have :)
      Yikes, that does not sound fun :(

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Wednesday is always my mid-week pamper day too. I have the house to myself so I get to relax etc.
    You've got some nice products in your routine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make up is a necessary things in life! good beauty products are better to your health. http://www.cwmalls.com can give you some suggesiton about fur coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.