Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 7 January 2013

Review: Enrapture Heated Rollers


I'm sure I've banged on about the Enrapture Totem Styler enough for your to know that I highly rate it. Before Christmas my aunt from New Zealand came over and asked me what I would like for Christmas, and as these rollers were on offer in Boots, and after trying Shen's, she very kindly bought them for me. And as she was going back to New Zealand, she may have not had time to wrap them up, so I may have been using them since the start of December (shhh!)


You get twenty rollers in a set, 10 big, 10 small to create different looks.They heat up in a matter of seconds, and after a few tries, they also become really easy to use.

I was really struggling at first, but as soon as I watched Corrie's Video, I found them much simpler.




My favourite, and the quickest way I wear them is by using the big rollers just at the end of my hair. I find this gives a nice curled end look, and a straighter top half. The perfect, special everyday look.

However, if I'm going all out, I follow Corrie's advice, and do my whole head of hair.


So out of the two, the Totem Styler and the Rollers, which would I recommend? I honestly think that is a tough question. Firstly I think it depends on your hair type, and secondly I think it depends on how much time you have to spare.

The Totem Styler is quicker, but I prefer the volume that the rollers give. To be honest I wouldn't really want to be without either now, and if they are ever on offer again and you're debating on getting them, DO IT!

Do you have these, how do you use them?

Laura xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I have them :D they're so so so good. I do find my curls a bit hit-and-miss still though so will watch that video :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them :) Hope the video helps :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have these and love them xx I do think I prefer the totem styler though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks beautiful like this. I watched Corrie's video (love her) and now I'm lusting after them majorly! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i prefer my rollers. I also think they are quicker, i can get dressed, pop them in in less 10 minutes and do my make up, take them out and viola! While if I use my totem styler and section it properly it takes me nearly an hour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, that is true, but it takes me five mins with my totem styler haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I've been debating whether to get the sleep rollers or heated rollers.. But I want more curl than volume so it looks like heated rollers are probably the better option! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the sleep in rollers if that helps

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. i LOOOOOVE hot rollers,they work really well too if you are putting you're hair up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'll keep that in mind thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. These make your hair look amazing! xx

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg omg omg I need these, they give your hair amazing volume I have boring old long hair and I have a curling wand which takes forever to curl! Good but time consuming and not a great deal of blogging! I am buying these bad boys! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I hope you like if you get them :)


      xoxo

      Delete
  9. So pretty! I have a set of hot rollers and just find them so much easier to work with than a curling iron! I always wind up like, crimping the ends of my hair when I try to work with a curling iron.....whoops ;( haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your hair looks so nice curly! Wish I had the choice of straight or curly hair, my hair is just always very curly haha

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.