Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 14 April 2014

Review: Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream



If you've read my blog for a little while you'll probably know that when it comes to under eye concealer my trusty Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch is probably my most used make-up item. However, with a lot of talk surrounding the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream I decided I'd have to pick it up and give it a test myself.

Firstly I really like the the applicator of this over the Maybelline one as the plastic allows you to place little dots under your eye to blend, rather than the brush style applicator, which, less face it probably houses a fair few germs. 

Colour wise this is amazing if you have pale skin like me as it really allows you to contour under your eye. I find the Maybelline one, whilst being the lightest shade, matches my skin tone rather than being a shade lighter, which is something I've always found it lacking.

The one area I think the Maybelline one still beats this product by is the highlighting and brightening factor. This has great coverage, but doesn't highlight or brighten my eyes which is something I look for in an under eye-concealer.


Whilst I've spent most of this post comparing the two products, I've got to say the two of them together is just amazing. The Bourjois one really covers and lightens the area, whilst the Maybelline one adds brightness and awakens my eyes. The perfect double duo.

Overall I really love this product and would definitely buy again.

Have you tired this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Bourjois is great, I love this concealer too. But one of the bloggers spotted there's only 1,3ml of product, it's like a mini tester ''size'' so it isn't really affordable when comparing to amount. I'm quite sad about it but I'll definitely try Maybelline in the future! :)

    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.