Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 16 June 2015

My three brow styles

Brows are definitely something that's 'in' right now! Or should I say 'on fleek' no i really shouldn't.



It wasn't until I started blogging that I ever really gave two hoots about my brows. I may have gone a bit pluck crazy after watching The Princess Diaries and wanting a make over that rivalled Anne Hathaways (let's just say, it left a lot to be desired,) but I never really gave them much though. Now, I bloomin' love them.

I really like doing my brows, maintaining my brows and brow products. So due to all that, I'm able to write this post, which I previously would've lol'ed or even rofl'ed at, my three different brow styles. 'Cause a girl just needs choices, right?

1) The casual: You know the drill, it's nothing serious but you still need a little something going on. For that occasion I turn to the Maybelline Brow Drama. Title aside there's nothing dramatic about it, you just whip it out and quickly comb it through and you're done. Simples.

2) The quick but all there: So you want to have the full on brow but to be honest you also want the extra ten minutes snooze. I know how you feel. For that I recommend a pencil, and the one I'm loving at the moment is the Sleek Brow Pencil. It has a spoolie one end and a nice slanted nib the other. Great for travel (i.e. on the train to work) and really good colour pay off too. The slanted nib (I feel like Chandler right when he laughs at 'duties') means you can get a real nice shape to your brows going too.

3) The go all out: This I like to save for special occasions, the ones where pictures are likely to be taken etc. For me, nothing makes my brows look more polished and put together and...well brow like, than when I use a powder. The powder I use is actually eyeshadow and it's MAC's Omega and Brun. These two guys and an angled brush take me from a 4 to a solid 8, and for that, I thank them.

What're your brow loves?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo youtube_zps4fc770fc.png Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Haha this post made me giggle Laura :)

    You need to try the maybelline brow pencil, I can't remember what it's called and I'm too lazy to go find it but it's the one with the powder on one side and crayon the other. Then you will have 4 choices ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to try Maybelline thing
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the maybelline brow drama it's a great setting gel for the eyebrows the one issue I have is the size of the applicator, whose eyebrows are that big? The sleek pencil sounds amazing, I'm a massive fan of their range anyways and am looking for a new product to try! I totally recommend trying out the No7 eyebrow kit too! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.